Saturday, October 21, 2006


I got my scarf from my swap pal!!!! Squueeee!!!!! My package came Wednesday and I am such a bad blogger that I am just now getting the pictures posted. The scarf is 100% alpaca and it feels so nice and soft. Not only that but the pattern is beautiful. She also sent me some chocolate, 3 postcards, a lightup Nemo pen, and 3 SKEINS OF YARN (elann Devon)!! I actually ordered that same yarn last week, but in a different colorway. I must say that this swap has been terrific. I am still working on my partners scarf because I am slow and haven't had a lot of time to work on it. I am on my 2nd and last skein of yarn so I should be able to finish it soon especially since I got Sabrina on DVD and the new Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, and Nip Tuck. Plenty of stuff to watch so that I can keep churning out some knittin'.

Now I am on my way to a corn maize to celebrate a friend's birthday but I am going to knit knit knit all day tomorrow. Happy Birthday Leah!!!