Sunday, August 20, 2006

I got a new text message......

......... my mom says we're having macaroni and cheese. Sweet!!!

I <3 The Benchwarmers. Seriously, if you haven't seen it and like David Spade and N. Dynamite then you have to watch it.

So, besides catching a movie here and there I have been working 5-6 days a week, on top of going to schoo.l And my posting has been, well, not so much. So this will be a mini catch up post and I am going to try to do much much better but NO promises are going to be made :)

Finally a gratuitous shot of the baby blanket.......



I know, it grew!!!! I don't know how because there are 157 MILLION bobbles, which by the way, I really do not like to do. Would not recommend all the bobbling.

That's about it with the knitting. GG is still on the back burner; I only have about 1 inch left then the ribbing and sleeves. I have a serious case of notfinishingitis.

And of course when things aren't finished I joined another swap!!!! This one is the International Scarf Exchange and I think that it will be fun. I have done a lot of scarves in the past and they can be pretty easy once I memorize the scarf and it's portable. Also gave me an excuse to buy some yarn and maybe a new book!! Sign ups are still open and you have until November to get the scarf to your pal so I feel like I have time (I hope).

Okay, so I am going to be better about blogging and stay superorganized and on top of things from here on out!!!!!! (Maybe) So I will be posting again very soon about my busy and boring life .............. fun times.