Monday, July 03, 2006

Ballet Camisole

Ballet camisole. New Magknits. Love IT!!!!! Go check it out at http://magknits.com/July06/ballet.htm

I also started school today, so I doubt that I am going to have time to do it. Yes I am going back to school. This time to get my Bachelor's in Health Science. Totally online, and all of my core classes are knocked out, which is due mainly in part to me being in college for the last 500 million years. It will only take me until next year to get done, and I am only taking 2 classes at a time. That's probably about all that I can handle, since I work, am trying to find another job, HAVE to take (and pass) my registry, pay off student loans, and would like to get married very very soon.

Not to mention that I have 4 projects currently on the needles. That's right ............ FOUR. I have gotten 12 inches done on the baby blanket.Thanks to Girls Just Want To Have Fun, with Sarah Jessica Parker in it, I have seen some real blanket progress. I got the movie Thursday in my recent Netflix delivery and must say that I LOVE the movie. I added it to my Amazon Wishlist so that I can remember to get it later.

Only 2 inches left on the Green Gable. I must pay attention to it and GET IT DONE. I am so tired if it being on the needles and would like to have a FO. AND of course I haven't picked up the beaded scarf or Scott's orange sweater. All that wool is too hot, plus for the scarf I have to carry a chart around with me. I really need to have some sit down devotional time, and work has been too crazy for me to do much there. EVERYBODY has been admitted to the hospital recently I think. We have had quite a few patients in the past month that have even been admitted twice. Then there have been several patients that have died, so that kind of takes up time getting everything prepared, paperwork signed, etc. And then you add the crazys in, and a holiday weekend ................ well it's just not good.

Off to bed now in the wee hours of the morning, and to watch SJP just one more time. (I love movies from the 80's. I also got Saturday Night Fever and Urban Cowboy. Young John Travolta; love it)