Thursday, June 22, 2006

So the interview........ Well I think that it went very well. I talked to the nurse manager that is over the department for about 30-40 minutes. We talked money, taking call, registry dates, where I see myself in 2-10 years, future goals, blah blah blah. Then she said that she was going to have HR run my references and I should know something by the middle of next week. Sounds positive!!!!! I know that usually they don't run references unless really interested. And the hospital .................... it's SO much bigger than where I work at now. AND one of my classmates currently works there (and I like her) so I would at least know one person. Anyway, trying not to get my hopes up too terribly much but the money is more than DOUBLE what I am currently making. That's really not saying a lot since I get paid peanuts now, but it would still be double peanuts.

To end this post I am leaving a picture of the Lantern Moon black sheep tape measure ................. I must have it!!!!! I have the white one, so if I got the black one they could keep each other company :) Maybe with the new job I could afford it!