Monday, June 19, 2006

No Mail Receptacle

So yeah, this is my yarn that I dyed for my pal. And it got SENT BACK!!!!!!! I emailed my pal JessaLu who apparantly is having some issues with stupid mail carriers because she clearly has a mailbox, which I saw in one of her posts. So I am off to the post office to re-mail and hopefully it will get there this time. I emailed her this picture and she is hauling it to the post office. REALLY glad I don't work there :)








I finally knitted up a little swatch from the yarn MY dye pal sent me. I really think that I like it better than I did before. I can't wait to finish my practice socks so that I can knit this yarn into some socks. Or maybe a hat. Or a skinny scarf. Still haven't made up my mind. I have time though since I am a little slow on the current projects, but I have also worked a million and one hours, trying to get another job, and take my registry, AND I start back to school next month to get my Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences. Speaking of which I need to go get ready for my interview today AND mail JessaLu's package to her again!!!!!!!