Monday, March 27, 2006

Bored at work

Well, I am at work so I don't have any pictures to post as of right now. I have my knitting with me, but there is me and one other person working with 2 whole patients. I know that I could potentially get a lot of work done but I am kind of bored and it's quiet and I might go to sleep if I have to work on stockinette stitch. Hopefully in a little bit I can go into an empty room, turn on the T.V. and crank out some inches on Scott's sweater!!!

I did go to my interview last Tuesday but haven't heard anything yet. I thought the interview went really well, especially since I was totally relaxed and reassured the interviewer that I would be more than willing to learn and do the extra stuff. Mainly things that I really don't want to do, like get my vascular registry or even do vascular, which I hate. AND it's a Monday through Friday job, with no weekends, paid holidays, and NO call. Plus, the money is preeetttyyy good too. Oh well, hopefully it will all work out. If not lets hope I can find something else. If anyone knows of an echo position feel more than free to let me know.

Good news though, I can now go back to knitting group on Wednesdays!!!! I have been in school and doing clinicals so I haven't been able to go, but now I can go back. AND I am working extra so that's more cash in the pocket, or more technically to put on student loans :( Maybe I will win the lottery pretty soon and I won't have to worry about it. I promise if I do win the lottery, everyone that has read my blog and commented will get a great knitting surprise. Don't hold your breath though :)

I will try to post some pictures soon. I have dial-up internet though because I live in BFE and don't have high speed. So it might take a little while to get them uploaded but it will be accomplished. Positive thinking!!!!