Monday, February 06, 2006

Starting.....


So I am just starting my blog, which is mainly about knitting stuff. Not much to post right now, as I haven't loaded many pictures. I have been knitting for about 2 years; been in school most of that time so the knitting has been very therapeutic. But........ I do have this picture which is a feather and fan scarf that I made for my Echo teacher for Christmas. I am doing another one for my grandmother in cream but currently don't have any pictures of it.

I also did a diagonal knit baby blanket in blue Homespun for a friends baby


It went really quick because the Homespun is thicker than regular worsted weight yarn and you just start at one corner increasing up to a certain number of stitches and then decrease down to one stitch. Super cute and fluffy and soft!!! Plus not very expensive :) Hope to have more pictures soon, but I am currently in school so the knitting has been a little slow. Only 6 weeks until graduation!!!!!!!!!